The procedure for the collection, storage and destruction of personal data
Rigshop.es collects personal data only with the consent of the user and solely to provide the customer with a service or service that requires private information: purchase in an online store, participate in promotions, warranty and after-sales service. To prevent the leakage of personal data of a customer, Rigshop.es uses a full range of information security measures (technical and organizational).
The maximum period of storage of client’s personal data is 75 years from the moment the company receives private information. In other cases, the company stores personal data of the client until the termination of its activities.
The destruction, depersonalization or blocking of personal data or part of the client is made to exclude the possibility of further processing of this information.
Rigshop.es collects personal data of the client in the following categories:
- access time and IP address;
- sources of transition to the company's Internet resource;
- Internet pages visited by user;
- banner ad views;
- other technical information provided by the user's browser;
- client’s phone number (in case of a call to the numbers indicated on the company’s website).
When registering on the website www.rigshop.es, owned by Rigshop.es, the company collects customer personal information necessary for user authentication / personalization of services / order delivery / customer feedback:
- e-mail, phone number and address (in case of delivery of goods to any address);
- date of birth (in case of participation in the program of accruing ON-bonuses for a birthday);
- password for your personal account.
Information about user actions:
- information about the agreements / contracts between the client and the company;
- information on requests and appeals addressed to the company;
- data on the goods purchased by the client and the services that the client used;
- payments made and other financial information required by Spanish law
Purpose of processing personal data of Rigshop.es clients:
- selling products and providing other services to the client;
- accounting for customer wishes (when developing a new product or service);
- informing the client about promotions, discounts and special offers through electronic and SMS mailings;
- customer feedback.
Rigshop.es does not provide personal data of clients to third parties, with the exception of cases:
- obtaining direct consent of the user to transfer his personal data to a third party;
- at the request of law enforcement in accordance with applicable law;
- merger or acquisition of a company.
Using Rigshop.es Cookies and Point Markers
Cookies make it possible to collect the following information about the client: IP address / operating system / browser type / address of referring sites. This is necessary to improve the services provided to the client of the company (saving the password on the site www.rigshop.es when closing the browser, traffic analysis, etc.) Point markers are used to graphically display impersonal user information on the site (visitors / views counters on the site). If desired, the client can prevent the tracking of their actions at any time by disabling Cookies.
User rights regarding personal data
To all Rigshop.es customers the ability to edit personal data in your personal account is available. If the user expresses a desire to stop processing his personal data, the client must contact Rigshop.es